About Me
- Name: Well
- Location: Washington, DC, United States
I'm not good at journaling. But I do like my Mac. And I often have random bits of ideas float through my head that I wish I could pin down in a portable format. Hence, this blog: a place for outward commentary, and digital logging of things I might want to remember later.
Links
Archives
Friday, January 21, 2005
Pictures
Ok, so you may have noticed that my last pics didn´t work. I´m going to try to post them again, but here´s another option for the intrigued:
www.webshots.com
Sign-in: BCAQUITO2005
Password: BCAQUITO
My pictures..and browse away
Such is the place where all of us BCAers are supposedly going to deposit our respective collections of pictures. There are a few up, and hopefully everyone will have more luck there than I have had here.
Ciao!
www.webshots.com
Sign-in: BCAQUITO2005
Password: BCAQUITO
My pictures..and browse away
Such is the place where all of us BCAers are supposedly going to deposit our respective collections of pictures. There are a few up, and hopefully everyone will have more luck there than I have had here.
Ciao!