About Me
- Name: Well
- Location: Washington, DC, United States
I'm not good at journaling. But I do like my Mac. And I often have random bits of ideas float through my head that I wish I could pin down in a portable format. Hence, this blog: a place for outward commentary, and digital logging of things I might want to remember later.
Links
Archives
Thursday, January 27, 2005
School days
For the academically-minded, I have at last, after agonizing up to the last minute of the drop/add period, chosen my classes. Here then, is my weekly schedule...quite pleasant really (I hope), tho definitely full of the written word. Good thing I like to read:
Monday
11 Introduction to creative writing (short stories)
1 Ecuadorian short story
3-4 Salsa club (not for credit)
Tuesday/Thursday
10 Postmodern Literature
11.30 Latin American- U.S. Relations
1 Hispanic American Literature
2.30-4 Taw Kwon Do (not for credit)
Wednesday
1 Ecuadorian short story
3 -4 Salsa club
Friday
11-12.30 Intro to creative writing
If I'm not buried in books and papers when the semester really gets going, I'll be sure to fill in more details about the university sometime. Happy studies to all my fellow students...
Monday
11 Introduction to creative writing (short stories)
1 Ecuadorian short story
3-4 Salsa club (not for credit)
Tuesday/Thursday
10 Postmodern Literature
11.30 Latin American- U.S. Relations
1 Hispanic American Literature
2.30-4 Taw Kwon Do (not for credit)
Wednesday
1 Ecuadorian short story
3 -4 Salsa club
Friday
11-12.30 Intro to creative writing
If I'm not buried in books and papers when the semester really gets going, I'll be sure to fill in more details about the university sometime. Happy studies to all my fellow students...