About Me
- Name: Well
- Location: Washington, DC, United States
I'm not good at journaling. But I do like my Mac. And I often have random bits of ideas float through my head that I wish I could pin down in a portable format. Hence, this blog: a place for outward commentary, and digital logging of things I might want to remember later.
Links
Archives
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
My social life is without a doubt about to multiply exponentially
I bought a cell phone today! It's a $40 lil thing that like half our group bought so that we could truly be a part of the Ecuadorian social scene; I am once again one with the communicative world. And you all now have another way to get ahold of me. Minutes here are ridiculously expensive, but it doesn't cost me anything if you call me, and I can send text messages. Here are my new digits:
011-593-09-503-1636
We leave for the Amazon at the brutally early hour of 7:30am the day after tomorrow, to take a plane, a bus, and a boat to the research station in the jungle for a few days. Have a great weekend!
Much love
011-593-09-503-1636
We leave for the Amazon at the brutally early hour of 7:30am the day after tomorrow, to take a plane, a bus, and a boat to the research station in the jungle for a few days. Have a great weekend!
Much love
Comments:
<< Home
Thank you!
[url=http://jorolnha.com/ixgb/ukml.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vpcexgpz.com/xhzr/zdyh.html]Cool site[/url]
Post a Comment
[url=http://jorolnha.com/ixgb/ukml.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vpcexgpz.com/xhzr/zdyh.html]Cool site[/url]
<< Home
