About Me
- Name: Well
- Location: Washington, DC, United States
I'm not good at journaling. But I do like my Mac. And I often have random bits of ideas float through my head that I wish I could pin down in a portable format. Hence, this blog: a place for outward commentary, and digital logging of things I might want to remember later.
Links
Archives
Saturday, May 28, 2005

Last day of school, with my Creative Writing class. Ramiro, the prof, is in the middle wearing the light blue shirt

The gringo gathering place, La Casita Tomate

On the way to our goodbye dinner. Kathleen, Ann, and our BCA adoptee Abby

Scenery on the way to Papallacta

Lost in translation: Rules for the thermal baths (read the first line)

A tender goodbye, Andrea and Christine

The year-long BCArs

(almost all) the Spring 2005 BCArs

The perfect rose Pablo and Nieves gave each of us for our goodbye dinner

Program director Pablo