Monday, August 08, 2005

Aw, thanks guys:)

Happy Birthday Hilary~!!!
This is Ruby. How are you doing on this fine day! I hope you are having a wonderful and memorable b-day! Here are a few messages for you that I got from some BCA kids!

Happy Birthday Hilary~* Julia Valvo
Feliz Cumplea~nos Hilary! I hope you have a super chevere birthday! You better be celebratin' Ecua style cuz that's the only way to do it ;) Miss you muchisimo! Dame otro tequila!!--Keri

Hola Hilary! Feliz cumplea~nos! Thanks for starting the group Ecua-emails...I'm so glad that we can all stay in touch again! I leave for Barcelona in less than a month, and so I will be forced to learn Catalan now. Haha, I tried this summer to teach myself, but it got too difficult and I had to stop. Well, happy birthday, y cuidate mucho, y nos hablamos mas tarde. Chau! --Julia Sahd

Hilary, I was very fortunate enough to get to know you during the study abroad. It seems that you are doing great, right? Let's keep in touch, Hilary! I will leave my information in your book. Take care and HappyBirthday~ Shinsaku

It was so great to get to know you in ecuador and I want to thank you personally! you have such an amazing heart and I'm so glad I was able to share this incredible experience of ecuador with you! clubbin' with you finally during that last week was tight! I'm glad I went, ...let me know whenever you come out to Socal! luv ya! ---Ruby
Hilary, I hope these messages brighten up your very special day! US BCA members still love you and thank you for everything! If I recieve any more messages from some late-comers I'll be sure to send them to you!
Again, Happy Birthday!
BCA 2005 Quito, Ecuador!


>>You guys are awesome, thanks so much for thinking of me y les echo de menos. Get your butts out to Goshen sometime, eh? miss alicia, happy late bday my young friend! keri dear, happy 21st in advance! i'll have a cocktail for you both when I go up to Manhattan (disclaimer: it's in kansas) to go out with some h.s. friends on thurs.
Thanks again kids!!

besos pa todos
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?